Unfortunately some of these may be uncomfortable and inconvenient for you, but hopefully you'll understand the need to protect you and HMF Hair staff.
It is important that you don't attend your appointment If you have COVID or its symptoms. Please phone to cancel and re-arrange.
- Only visit us by prior appointment
- Turn up at your appointment time as we can't permit waiting in the salon
- Wait for a member of staff to open the door for you
- Wear a mask when entering the salon
On entry we will ask you to do the following:
- Sanitise your hands
- Sign a COVID declaration
- Have your temperature taken
Additional measures for your protection:
- Seating has been re-arranged to ensure sufficient space
- All stylists and HMF Staff wear visors and face masks and regularly sanitise
- Each treatment area is cleaned after each appointment
- Plastic shields are in use to provide further separation and security where needed